Back to Careers Section
Salesforce Project Manager
- Academic degree in Industrial Engineering (BSc).
- Experience in managing Salesforce CRM projects.
- Deep understanding of business processes and analysis, especially sales, support or marketing.
- Ability to provide advice on best practices and approaches to the team and the client.
- High level of English in verbal, reading and writing.Salesforce certification of any kind is an advantage.
What we Expect from you?
- Defining project scope and requirements for various business processes.
- Overseeing key development integrations for projects.
- Document technical requirements and changes throughout the project.
- Managed interactions and coordinate with all levels of the customer company.
- Deploying Best Practices and support during GoLive.
- Always search for the best possible solution within the system and budget boundaries.
What you get?
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. In CloudTech you will learn to manage all around Salesforce Projects - CRM and Applications.