Back to Careers Section
Salesforce Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and experienced sales professional that will be able to handle contract negotiations, reach key decision makers, secure new agreements, build a network of contacts and partners, and identify growth opportunities in the business local and global market.
- Develop value-based proposals and other content to communicate value, strengthen prospect-relationship and senior-level networks with customers.
- Responsible for the communication of newly signed agreements to support implementation and ensure rapid, complete penetration and revenue growth of those agreements.
- Proven experience to work with field and customer support leadership to meet customer needs, drive compliance with forecasted sales thresholds
- Actively develop contacts and partner networks inside and outside the company
- Development of go-to-market plans & strategies that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the development of organizational plans for business development, designed to meet/exceed the company’s accelerated growth and revenue goals.
- Identify and define growth opportunities in the business local and global market
- Proven ability with contract negotiation (a go-getter)
- Propose and secure new agreements by contacting the appropriate management and decision makers within the prospect organization and leveraging insight-selling concepts, tools, and value-proposition content.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years in medium and large account sales and marketing
- Must be fluent in English (verbal, written, and spoken)
- Proficiency in the Salesforce eco system – huge advantage
- Persuasive presentation abilities and a strong talent for writing clear proposals and reports
- Analytical aptitude, with the ability to make quick, calculated decisions and recommendations
- Ability to travel remotely and abroad
- Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments & situations
- Strategic planning and financial modeling